When it comes to putting together an outfit with a good mix of high and low pieces, there are a few guidelines I like to follow. So, when Neiman Marcus asked me to create a high-low look with my top picks from their site, I put them to good use!
For the foundation of the look, I tend to stick to more affordable basics like a striped tee and jeans. Next, I like to add in splurge-worthy pieces, which for me usually means a statement bag and shoes. In this case, I couldn't help but include the printed Valentino boots— If you follow me on Instagram, you probably already know they're my current shoe crush. Finally, I like to mix in jewelry, sunglasses, and beauty favorites that can range from budget-friendly to there-goes-my-rent-check. Et voilà, mission high-low accomplished!
Get the look:
1. ATM Long-Sleeve Striped Tee
2. Elizabeth and James Lafayette Cat-Eye Sunglasses
3. Elizabeth and James Tonto Ollie Triple Open Hoop Earrings
4. Hudson Beth Baby Boot-Cut Jeans
5. Rebecca Minkoff Fiona Suede Fringe Bucket Bag
6. Yves Saint Laurent Beaute La Laque Couture in Brun Henne
7. Chloe Darcy Simulated-Pearl Solitaire Ring
8. Valentino Garden-Print Jacquard Boots