Photo via: Instyle
It happens to the best of us. If you've stared at your overflowing closet for more than twenty minutes each morning. If you have worn the same pair of high-waisted jeans for the past few months. If you end up more repetitive than refreshing, then you may have fallen into a style rut. There's no denying that the best outfits start out with a mental vision, but when the lightbulb never flickers while getting dressed, we can end up reaching for our familiar, comfortable pieces. Good news is, there's a way to get out of it.
1. Try a statement earring; they fix everything.
2. Add some personality to your feet with a fun pair of shoes.
3. Ditch jeans for trousers and pants.
4. Try to wear the pieces in your wardrobe that make you feel the best.
5. For every new item you purchase, donate one you no longer wear.
Head to We're Not Exclusive for the rest of the tips and tricks that will help you break out of your style rut. Below, check out some items that add the spice you've been searching for.